Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tea Rainbows

According to iphoto I've taken 71 photos of my teacup over the past few mornings!

Not only have I been obsessed with the steam rising from the cups, but the gorgeous rainbows shining through that steam! So very cool. Can you see it?

Over Winter we don't get much sunshine in the kitchen in the mornings & in Summer we get too much... Over these past few days we've started to get some amazing golden light again & it must just be shining in at the right angle to create these beautiful tea rainbows :)

As if the steam wasn't beautiful enough...


Fb Comments
2 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

2 comments :

  1. Very pretty! I love the beauty in simple things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such serene photographs. I adore them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...