Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello from THE BEAUTIFUL LENS



Well helloooooo lovelies!

Sorry that I've been AWOL for so long without a single word of where I am and what I'm up to.  Last time I posted I told you that I was going into a creative hibernation to work on my new project - which is EXACTLY what I did! - and all of that creative energy was reborn into a brand new blog (and photography business) called The Beautiful Lens.

The Beautiful Lens officially launched on Valentines Day, and I'm loving the shift in direction for me. It's a shift back to my roots pre-kids actually but this mama-thang has been such a big part of the past 12 years of my life that it feels like a whole new world to be focussing on fashion and travel and style again.

So, shall I tell you a little more?

The Beautiful Lens is a women’s lifestyle blog full of creative inspiration in stylefoodtravel, and living. It is a photographic journal and a way of looking at the world; it is the art of living a beautiful life.


Inspired by the beauty and spirit of the Bohemian Artist, the Gypset Traveller, and the Fashion-Forward Innovator, and set against the backdrop of Byron Bay, the concept is both aspirational and inspirational.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?”
– Marianne Williamson, 1992.
Mainstream life places huge demands on women today. We are expected to work, parent, study, give, clean, fix and nurture, often with little time and concern dedicated to our own intrinsic needs and desires. We are continually asked to buy, to do, to be. We want to be happy, successful and fulfilled but often, it feels like we have lost touch with what true happiness, success and fulfilment looks and feels like.
The Beautiful Lens aspires to be a positive place that helps women to simplify their busy days and focus on creating vibrant, beautiful lives with purpose.
That's taken directly from my about page :) And it's definitely the underpinning premise of the whole thing. But in reality I've been up to my ears in GREAT FOOD and BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES and all THE FUN THINGS that I have absolutely loved! And I haven't yet blogged as much about simplicity as I first imagined and would like too. Luckily a blog is a rolling ocean of a thing and there is plenty of time for everything :) Patience grasshopper-self.

The 3 main focus areas of The Beautiful Lens, as I touched on above, are style, food & travel and I'm going to add a couple of links here to posts in each of those areas for you to have a look at.

STYLE  www.thebeautifullens.com/category/style

FOOD  www.thebeautifullens.com/category/food

TRAVEL  www.thebeautifullens.com/category/travel

I have new social media accounts too - so if you used to follow Adventures of a Rainbow Mama on facebook or twitter you might want to reconnect on my new pages and profiles.

INSTAGRAM

TWITTER

BLOGLOVIN

FACEBOOK

PINTEREST

G+

SUBSCRIBE

Phew! I think that's everything now ;) Please come on over to The Beautiful Lens and make sure you say hello! I look forward to seeing you there. 

Love, Amber. XO






Fb Comments
4 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

4 comments :

  1. This is definitely an incredibly rich resource that you have spent so much valuable time developing, I'll recommend it to parents at our school as well as link to it in our Montessori Resources section so that our teachers can take a look. Thanks! Check us out too at the best Montessori Preschool in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Post written.
    Totally helped me in the related field.
    To get rid of browser hijacker one can

    download any kind of online browser hijacker removal tool.
    To remove all kinds of trojan virus from your PC then you can search for trojan virus remover online on google and download the desired tool.
    In order to remove all kinds of adware from your PC you can search for adware removal tool
    These days free malware removal tool is being searched by most of the users in order to clean all types of malware and virus from the PC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...