Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whoops

My last post obviously confused some of you...

hello? What is she talking about?!!

Sometimes I get a little mouse-happy & accidentally 'publish' a page when I haven't actually started but it isn't too much trouble because I add the info & publish a few minutes later & no-one notices. It's just that the post I was wanting to write was a trickier one to compose & I still haven't finished it!

Anyway, what I can't decide on is: how to spend my itty-bitty-incy-wincy Montessori materials budget. There has to be some*major* culling from the essentials list & I am having trouble deciding what I can live without & what I really need. More to come on this topic...

btw, PS Montessori (who has a Montessori giveaway this week! have a look) asked about the old Montessori images & this (on the AMI site) is where I get them from. Enjoy!


Fb Comments
6 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

6 comments :

  1. Oh, goody! I can't wait to see your list! I LOVE to talk Montessori materials!
    I am currently making a home-made version of the grammar box materials and the detective adjective game (using buttons instead of triangles--so fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa! I love your enthusiasm!! :) List is (kinda) on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you mention the AMI Website for those pics... I just got my AMI Newsletter, and they are asking for recent Montessori pics to add to their collection. Maybe someone else has the same idea as me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing your list as well - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What part are you trying to choose? I bet if you posted things you were looking for some of us could help you find them cheaper. ;)

    Val

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...