Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dreaming of Summer

It's cold & rainy here right now.

So, to cheer myself up I'm gonna post some pix from a summer afternoon (last December) with friends... Cheers!

Frozen Margaritas (& the remains of some exquisite cheeses :)

The adults table set out on our back verandah.

The kids table in the kitchen! They had individual boxes of fish + chips with little bottles of milk.

Detail from the tablecloth. It was passed down to me when my grandfather died & I had been keeping it for "special" - this seemed special enough :)

Lovely & his friend making frozen banana & strawberry "icecream" with the juicer. Oh, sooooooo yummy!


Fb Comments
4 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

4 comments :

  1. Love love love the table and seating w lovely throw pillows on the porch! Looks so pretty & relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin :) If only it always looked like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful back poarch! I love the table cloth. I have one like it that my mom hand stitched that I also bring out for those special days. :)

    Icecream with a juicer? Please, do tell. :)

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val!
    Yup, icecream with a juicer - it's a Champion style Juicer that 'presses' the fruit/vegies. You can do Wheatgrass in it (though, I haven't :) & apparently make pasta even! There are a bunch of different nozzles for different things & one of them allows you to press frozen fruit through it. So, this is frozen organic banana's & strawberries. That's it! So delicious & so good for you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...