Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy butterfly days!


'Adventures of a Montessori Mama' just won its very first award! 

I know that this has been floating around for a little while but I am *thrilled* to have received it! A big shout-out to Julie at Havin' Fun Yet? for nominating me :)
 
I have stuck the image onto my previous post - because all of those ladies are my nominees! 
As Julie says on her site:

If you're named (below), and you want to share more bloggy goodness *no pressure here*:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.


{image: "Flutterby" | greeting card}

0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...