Sunday, June 29, 2014

179/365 Organic Miracles | WIN a Moringa Detox Day in the Byron Bay Hinterland


One of the funny things that can happen when you are completing a #365 photo challenge { like I am } is that some days you take a crazy amount of shots and put together an über-big post only to realise that you didn't save anything for the 365!

That just happened here :) Hello Creative Business Women's Morning Tea post!

So I went back through the photos I had edited from Sunday... was there anything pretty that didn't make the post? Ahhhhh, yes! Loooooooook!

This photo of the Organic Miracles iced-tea { avec masses of beautiful mint #love } came out of the final post because - well, because it was too green!!! Hahaha. I couldn't find the right spot in the visual rhythm of the story for a blast of green. 

I also didn't include this image, below, of Sahar from OM because I had two others of her in black and white { she is stupidly photogenic } - one featuring her gorgeous crochet dress - and um, yeah it was busting some green :) So I'm going to include it here now too!

Perfect. 


And then something serendipitous happened - I visited the Organic Miracles site to get the links I wanted for this post - and discovered their new competition... Oh! Win a Moringa Detox Day in the Byron Bay Hinterland? Yes please! 

And in the true spirit of sharing the love I'm sharing it here :) Details below. Get entering!

WIN A MORINGA DETOX DAY IN THE BYRON BAY HINTERLANDS
Organic Miracles is so excited to be sharing this very special day with you in the forest. This will be the first event of many at my beautiful abode in the Byron Bay Hinterlands. The day will be spent detoxing with a 6 juice cleanse, moringa tea, yoga, meditation, sauna, hot tub, body scrubs, nature rainforest walk and witnessing the miracle of life. I have been waiting to open my home to all women who would like to experience a day of true nourishment and connection. The first event is invite only and of course to our winner of the Moringa detox day. The winner can bring a friend to share this magical day in the rainforest. I will keep you posted with upcoming events.
TO ENTER: Please LIKE us and SHARE this post on Facebook or FOLLOW us on Instagram @organicmiracles, repost photo and hash tag #organicmiracles
The detox day will be drawn randomly on Saturday, July 26th 2014 and announced on the Organic Miracles Instagram page and Facebook page. The detox day will be held on Saturday, August 2nd 2014
Let me know if you enter and double-triple let me know if you WIN!

It sounds like it will be an amazing day. I may well be entering myself because believe it or not I actually didn't get to taste the tea on Sunday { I often miss things because my camera steals my complete attention!  Grrrr pretty photo / #teafail } and I just read that it was a mix of Organic Moringa, ginger, raw honey, saffron, lemon and mint iced tea. Le sigh. Add some yoga, a hot tub, body scrub and a dash of juice cleansing?! Booyah!

Do you like to detox?

Amber. XO


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...