Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's an Indian Summer

We seem to have found ourselves in an Indian Summer

While the Northern Hemisphere has hit late snow, here in Australia we are enjoying some amazing beach weather. With the promise of back-to-back winters ahead of us I for one am trying to savour it.


I took these photos over the last two days, yes, one being yesterday - Monday. It was just too beautiful on the beach to be inside doing school work!


A sand bar miraculously appears from nowhere. 1, 2, 3... Jump!


Lost in a world of sand-play. For a moment.


*splash!* I believe that's Lovely ;)
Do we really have to hand the sun over soon?! I am just getting used to this...

Tell me what the weather is like in your part of the world right now. A. x


Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

  1. Cooolldddddd abit of snow we really.need some warm weather so please let go of it. Lol x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...