Sunday, August 9, 2009

Salty & Sweet

I've posted about making popcorn before but we'd run out of our organic kernels a while back & I was thrilled to buy some more this week. To celebrate I decided to make 2 batches to take over to a barbeque we'd been invited to: one salty & one sweet. But somehow I ended up accidentally pouring the sweet sugar/butter/honey mix over the already salted popcorn... so I went with it , mixed it all together & it was delicious! T even said it was the yummiest popcorn he'd ever tasted!

Oh, I just made the paper cones by cutting coloured pieces of A4 paper in half with some scalloped-edge scissors & rolling them into cone shapes before securing them with sticky tape. So easy but lots of fun :)


Fb Comments
3 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

3 comments :

  1. Love the paper cones! And we are big kettle corn fans here - that popcorn flavoring sounds about right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. Reminds me of Kettle Corn. Our favorite treat at the zoo. :)

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made caramel corn yesterday according to your instructions. So delicious. I want to eat it all the time, now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...