Saturday, February 16, 2013

Behind the Scenes with RM on Facebook and Twitter

Blogging is a time-consuming business isn't it!
And I just never seem to have enough time to post everything I would like to here.

I am finding, however, little pockets of time for facebook updates. 

Here are some of the recent 'behind the scenes' photos I've uploaded to the Adventures of a Rainbow Mama facebook page.  Please 'like' us and say helloooo!

My Valentines. For my Valentine. 


I was given a set of Montessori Geometric Form Cards to accompany my home-made Geometric Solids by another homeschooling mama!! Given. Too kind. That was an exciting day :)


We've been receiving lots of parcels (we love the postman!) from The Book Depository. Painting and Drawing in Waldorf Schools was one of our latest arrivals.


Doing Forensic Science experiments and investigating the Electromagnetic Spectrum with a 'Spy Pen' and a UV torch. The ink shows up really well on newsprint so we took turns hiding messages for each other in the local paper. 

Hug wrote me a sweet message in the crossword. Awwww...


Hug completed his first Currclick Lego Club for Homeschoolers class of the year.  Believe it or not my boys luuuuuurve Lego ;) Conveniently Currclick have added a new time slot to their class schedule which means the class is at 1pm (Australia EST time) rather than 6am. Hooray!



Scheduling. 
Planning. 
Piling ;)


I'm in *LOVE* with our new book shelf!

We are packing our lunches this year! It's revolutionised my days! No more trying to organise meals in the gaps between lessons = Mama gets a break too :)

As much as I might *want* to blog regularly, something usually gets in the way. Oh, yeah, that's it - that little thing called LIFE ;)

Jokes aside, I do love this blog :) and I do wish I blogged more. 

And I really would like to continue to grow and connect with the amazing blogging community out there. The world is bursting with inspiring mamas (and papas!) sharing their wisdom and adventures and thoughts on so many things that I thrive on: travel / education / fashion / design / food / life...

It's just the fitting it into an already full life that I struggle with. 
I'm sure I'm not alone :)  How do YOU make space in your life for blogging and staying connected to the blogging community? 

If you haven't already done so, please 'like' our facebook page (Oh! I almost forgot the twitter page :) and leave me a message in the comments here with a link to your own blog if you have one. I look forward to hanging out!

Amber. x


Fb Comments
5 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

5 comments :

  1. I LOVE that bookshelf too can you tell me what it is - Guttering? and how fixed to the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! I bought it at ikea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and its just attach with a few screws. Simple genius. It's freed up a lot of bench space for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what your doiing I am doing a teaching degree at the moment and have done alittle bit of homeschooling when.my eldest was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Emma! Thanks for commenting :)
    What age is your degree aimed at? x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...