Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lucky number 9!

Congratulations Erin at The Olive Tree Community! You are lucky number 9. Randomly chosen winner of my first 'lovely and hug' etsy store competition! I will be sending you a set of my 'lovely and hug' Greeting Cards and Gift Tags this week :) Enjoy.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment. You're all very sweet :) If you still wanna win some cards keep an eye out for a competition next month at The Crafty Crow .  

Plus, don't forget that you can still get a special 20% reader discount on any of my cards until the end of March. The details are at the bottom of this post

We're just back tonight from a week away... Happy days :) Cheers!






Fb Comments
2 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

2 comments :

  1. Oh, thank you!! I am so happy!!

    Your cards are so beautiful and original. Even though it's probably selfish of me not to share, I can't imagine sending them out. Think I might frame them as artwork instead. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...