Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sham + poo = dog poo


Tonight when I was washing his hair Lovely had me laughing with his sweet baby-big- boy ways.
 
He was asking me about the shampoo and pointed out that sham-poo and poo were the same words. Yes, sweet boy, that's true, Many laughs from him. Then, moments later he asked me in all seriousness something else about the shampoo again - but this time he called it *dog-poo*! 

Too funny. I love it when they get their wires crossed ;)

{image: random! just looking for a cutey of Lovely - here he is in rock star pose!}


Fb Comments
2 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

2 comments :

  1. SWEETEST PICTURE EVER!

    LMAO Egg gets in a wordy muddle too. Because he is autitic he is literal, so like fishcake he thinks is fish and cake, fishsingers was fish and fingers etc we have strange names for things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...