Thursday, April 2, 2009

Montessori Teens Board. Part 1

This is the traditional Montessori teens board, as made by Nienhuis. 

Here's my slightly avant-garde Teens Board. 

I had some nice & thick card stock pieces and decided to make it in an accordion style. While, it's very cute & stores nicely I'll have to evaluate that design decision down the track.

Here it is unfolded.

And, on the back. I taped alternate sides of the card & rubbed a candle over the exposed seams so that they won't get dirty.

I created my own pdf files of the numbers. You can download them for your own use, if you like.

Hmmm, I just tried to attach the pdf's but don't seem to be able to work out how to do that in blogger (any tips?) so please leave me a comment with your email address if you would like them.


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...