Thursday, July 17, 2014

It's A Family Affair | Byron Bay


Do you remember the photos I took of baby Everest and his { little } big brother Atlas? 

The links are here, here and here if you want to see them again { the gorgeous sleepy bubbas that they are! } Well, after our shoot Claire asked if I could take some family photos for her too.

The resulting images are relaxed, beautiful and all loved-up. Just like them. Now if only they hadn't flown out to Bali the next day - I want to hang out with these fine humans some more :)

Do you want to see? 










Claire is going to choose a few of these images to share when she's interviewed on the parenting blog The Best Gift of Life soon. Tell us in the comments which ones you think she should choose!

Amber. XO

p.s. Seeing as I'm adding links to past posts I should add a link to the photos I took of Mia the same day - ohhhhhh the light was so good, and she was such a burst of sunshine! Love. AND while I'm saying all of this - someone pointed out to me the other day that my blog doesn't actually SAY anywhere that I'm a photographer for hire... but, ummmm, yes I am ;) So please send me a message if you are interested in booking a session and/or share my page with you friends and family!! There's even a magic blue 'like' button beneath each post that shares it on facebook and I love it when people press that too.  But enough self-promotion hahahaha, I'll stop now and just say Thank you! xxx


Fb Comments
2 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

2 comments :

  1. Gah! That face in the second-last photo! What a super cute family all round. You should definitely spruik your services - perhaps a menu link or something in the sidebar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate! That's a good idea. And yeah, what a bunch of spunks ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...