Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rain



It's raining.
It's actually cold and raining. And it's Summer. Weird.

But we're good. All snug. Inside.
The boys are playing Lego. I don't think they will ever tire of it.
I'm listening to the rain (one of my most favourite past-times).

The Board of Studies visit went really well & we were recommended the full 2 year registration which is fantastic! *takes a flourished bow* I applied for both boys and am pleased that I had the opportunity to plan everything with both of them in mind, but it seems that Hug will still stay at school this year. Deep breath.

Sometimes we need to just release to what is. This is one of those moments for me. But I'm going to miss him being here with us. On rainy days like this especially. x



0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...