Sunday, September 7, 2014

It's The Day Of The Dad!


Photo taken at Guzman y Gomez in Brisbane on Friday night { cute promotion right?! }

We're spending Father's Day at home this year WHICH IS SUPER LOVELY because life has been too busy recently. Both boys made cards and little presents for T {nawwww #myfullheart } at school and Scouts. I cooked a big breakfast and made a Sago Pudding for morning tea - that we are about to eat! YAY! We are savouring da' simple pleasures.

Yesterday I went and saw the film The Hundred-Foot Journey { T took the boys to Guardians of the Galaxy, and I wasn't sure I could quite handle sitting through it ;) } and it was SUCH a freaking great film. I laughed and cried the whole way through... and know that my kids would have enjoyed it too. So, I might drag everyone back to the cinema today - okay, not exactly DRAG { we are a family of movie-aficionados here!! } but I highly recommend it. It's all about family and good food; the true joys of life. Go and see it people!

What are your Father's Day traditions?
Amber. XO




0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...