Monday, March 31, 2014

90/365 New Adventures


Today.

Today was the first day of our new adventure. Today my beautiful boys started school. Our family's adventures in homeschooling have been some of the most wonderful years of my life. And the most  exhausting, lol, but I am eternally grateful for these extra years spent in each other's gaze. I am taking comfort in the knowledge that we have so much "home-and-world-learning" (as I'm calling it ;) ahead of us together as a family... there are still many adventures to come! They'll just fit around a more traditional schedule of holidays and school hours. 

The best part? Both boys are excited and happy. I am so proud of them :) We picked them up this afternoon, rushed them out for icecream, and - I never thought I'd be saying this but - I think they look super-cute in their uniforms! #love.




0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...