Friday, March 21, 2014

80/365 Cheeky Devils

Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, Hobart.

In my rush to get the boys and myself packed, ready and out the door early on Friday morning I - gasp - forgot to grab my charging-overnight camera battery... Eeeek. So, a day with no camera means (seeing that I'm the only one setting the rules to this #photoaday2014 challenge :) that I get to post a cute photo from last week in Tasmania. Look at these two cheeky devils!! This hall of the museum will stay in my mind for a long time because it was while we were in there that Hug voiced his personal decision to return to being vegetarian. Unlike his friend here, the Tasmanian Devil. They actually have a sample of Tassie Devil poo on display - the thing that looks just like a stick to the left of this image - but close up? Close up it is full of bones and echidna spikes and... teeth! #ouch :)





0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...