Friday, May 30, 2014

Paris Baby! The Sneak Peak Post


I've been talking about posting more of our travel photos recently, specifically some images from Paris. 

But I have a few boring techie delays. Namely that I need to sort out all of my drives and sync them to my new Macbook Pro. Which is basically code for: the Paris shots aren't on my computer! Boo.

Luckily, I do have some to show you - a few shots that I had posted to another blog while we were away but that most of my Rainbow Mama readers [ yes you, hellooooooooo! ] probably haven't seen yet! 

I miss Paris a lot... 

It feels a bit like some grand adventure I must have dreamt right now, sitting back in my own house here in Australia. But it wasn't a dream :) And I'm going to love revisiting Paris along with you when I finally put all of the images together. 

But until then - enjoy this sneak peak
Amber. XO










What's YOUR favourite city? x

p.s. I have a new facebook like button at the bottom of each post! 
Can you see it's lil' blue self there? Please click on it and share the love :) 

Merci beaucoup! xx


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...