Monday, April 28, 2014

117/365 My Muppets


Today is the last day of the holidays. 

It's back to school tomorrow. Eeeek! I think the boys are more than ready and I know that they are excited to reconnect with the friends they started making in the two weeks before the break. I'll breathe through the first few days and then find my flow. I know! But I'm still getting used to our new life.

Breathe Mama.

We went and saw the new Muppet movie this morning, then dragged them along to our accountant - who has seen them exactly one a year since they were each born which is a funny thing to reflect on! - and now we are having some 'wifi time' in town. Lol. The things that make kids happy these days. Oh yeah, and mamas ;)





0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...