Tuesday, April 15, 2014

105/365 Energy To Burn!


Are you ready for the splashdown?!

We were the only ones at the local pool yesterday. A whole pool all for ourselves! It could have had something to do with a morning of rain - which diverted us to the library - but suddenly the rain clouds departed and the sun came out and there we were... Boys need to be physical (I know that girls do too but I am constantly amazed by how much energy boys have to burn) and even one day of house-y puzzle fun must be countered with a good play. No matter how chilly the water may be!

I stayed out, trying to read my book - or at least keep it dry - and admiring the surroundings. There is something so retro and cool about public pools don't you think? That turquoise blue always makes me smile :)




0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...