Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Treehouse Arborist aka. Montessori Kids in Action

Peering out of the window the other day I discovered Lovely up a tree (okay, the treehouse) with a hand-saw... Really? This kid certainly likes to keep me on my toes.


I went to investigate. Apparently there was a particularly unwieldy branch in the way and it was time to officially deal with it.

Okayyyyyyyy.

I decided to hang out in the yard but I left him to it, albeit with a protective eye, and it must be said that he did a mighty job.


Look at that pure joy!


And it's down!


Show and tell.


And time to cut-it up. Pure focus. 


Bravo Lovely! I love seeing my Montessori kid in action.




Fb Comments
2 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

2 comments :

  1. Just love it. The joy of accomplishment and moving and doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos, he is so determined and focused on his task!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...