Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, we're about to head off on our family holiday for Christmas. It's our turn to do all the visiting this year! 

I had so hoped to post more about our Christmas and Advent activities and all of the fun wrapping I've been doing... I've been making wrappings as drawstring re-usable / re-giftable bags and must say I got through about half of the gifts before realising that (due to serious time restrictions ;) I had to finish the rest with paper (brown paper with string or gorgeous red ribbons). Ah well :) Half is better than nothing. Sorry there are no pix.

I just want to wish everyone out there in the great big blogland of Montessori Mama's and Waldorf Steiner Mama's and fabulous crafty Mama's everywhere a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you soon... I'll be back in 2009 with a few changes :)




Fb Comments
2 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

2 comments :

  1. Wishing you a happy Christmas, too! Very cute photo.

    And I love your gift wrapping ideas. Sounds like a great success, even the brown paper... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...