Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Grom! Eating Gelato in Winter | Lucca, Italy :)

I have a problem.

I keep taking photos - photos - photos. And not blogging them. Yep. That's it :)

See, I wanted to post chronologically... but that means today I need to blog about being in England - when actually - we are in Italy! And I just couldn't catch up quickly enough. Arghhhh!! Do you see the fix?

But I've finally worked it out - I'll backdate earlier posts! And restart posting current ones too. Phew. #firstworldproblems

So, now I present you - Gelato! Yes, we just ate some. And it was amazing. And here are the photos. Hot off the press. You're welcome ;) 

Apparently I don't - or, should we say didn't - know what GROM was. But T and the boys did! They had eaten this frozen food-of-the-Gods back on Rue Seine in Paris. And here was a store right on Via Fillungo in Lucca, Italy where we currently find ourselves. 

Luckily, it doesn't take much arm-twisting to get me interested in icecream. Even if it's only 4 degrees Celsius outside. It is New Years Eve and we are in Italy people!

Hug choose Limone and Cioccolato.

I love seeing food-intolerance charts positioned prominently in stores! Bravo Grom.

Mine was pistachio and extra-dark chocolate sorbet. Oh my. Crazy-good. T had Mandarin which was beyond-delicious too. Yum. L had Baci and Crema di Grom.

What is your favourite icecream flavor? x






0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...