Hug wanted to watch Caine's Arcade over lunch today.
So we did. And discovered there is Part Two!... the response to Caine's Arcade. I still choke up watching the first film. This is a lovely follow up featuring Caine and some of the kids around the world he has inspired. My kids certainly have been!
So, I was very excited to see the magic of this story continue with the launch of the Imagination Foundation.
The Imagination Foundation's mission is to
find, foster, and fund
creativity and entrepreneurship
Rocking core goals:
1. Instill Creative Thinking as a Core Skill and Social Value
2. Give Kids Opportunities to Create and Learn Based on their Passions
3. Foster a Community of Creative Makers
4. Introduce Social Entrepreneurship at a Young Age
5. Use Storytelling to Celebrate Exceptional Kids and Inspire Communities
Watch Caine's Arcade. Part One:
And, Part Two: