Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jack-O-Lantern feltboard

I have been reading a bit about felt boards over the past few months and been interested in making some new scenes up but it wasn't until yesterday when I finally got inspired to get up and do it, thanks to this post by one of my favourite new (to me!) blogs Itty Bitty Love

A jack-o-lantern felt board! 

Hug helped me to make it (and test-drive it :) while Lovely was sleeping and this is a sweet photo because it is Hug actually presenting the lesson to Lovely! Love it.

And this is what it looks like on the tray. Completely inspired by Itty Bitty Love, there are a set of 6 cards with different faces, a background felt, the pumpkin felt, the stem and various different shapes to make up the faces. 

So simple, I had it made in about 5 minutes! I really like the addition of the cards. We have quiet a selection of felt shapes and animals but the boys *never* play with them... but I do think that if I created some cards they might really get into it and that it would kick-start their own ideas. 


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...