Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Painting Rocks

We have been painting rocks (and more) this week! 

A while ago I was reading a Chasing Cheerios post about a shell matching game and commented that I might make myself a version using rocks. Then this week Chasing Cheerios actually had a rock matching game. Eeeek! We had never got around to it ourselves. But I did have the rocks. And I did have 2 precious little artists laying in wait. So... lets do it!

Hug & his daddy had made some great wooden creations at his Steiner playgroup (Hug is crazy about the woodwork activities on offer there) and he got onto painting them, namely a huge red wooden 'pizza cuttter'...

... and a blue car...

And here is what Lovely and I got up to. 


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...