Friday, July 26, 2013

Urban Adventures In Pattern & Colour

 Even an urban landscape can be full of play & discovery.


Crushing on these painted walls.


Run free wild ones!


I'm still a little stunned at how gorgeous my big boy is. I love you Hug.


And then there's this cheeky-chop. Not much chance of missing him!


Climb...


Reach.
Wonder.
Question.
Discover.


This amazingly beautiful explosion of pattern and colour is just off the main strip in Southbank, Brisbane. It begs the question - why aren't there more public art projects like this?






Fb Comments
4 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous vibrant colours!! Now I'm wondering how I've never seen this!! But I don't venture in there much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello SaraJane & thank you for commenting :)
    It's the underpass between the Southbank cinema and TAFE! You should have a look if you're nearby! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures of them running! so cute! and all of those colors are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You photographed this space so beautifully, and yes, your boys are completely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...