Friday, September 13, 2013

Packing up & hitting the road!


Packing your bags is a lot more fun than packing up your house!
Believe me. I speak from experience ;)

Today was a million-appointments, finalising design jobs, sealing last-minute boxes, phone calls to the utility companies and banks and cleeeeeaning.

But, wow. 2 days / 3 sleeps to go. I'm in that utterly surreal phase right now where I am doing all the things that need to be checked off the list but I really can not fathom what we are about to undertake...

Like, really - we'll be getting on a plane on Monday morning? Seeing a performance of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' at the Globe Theatre in London next Thursday? Celebrating Hug's 10th birthday at Legoland Windsor 2 days later? No way that can all be true.

But... maybe it is :)

Oh.
My.
God.

Squeeeee! *insert exhaustion-induced hysteria*

Everything we have been working towards and thinking about and dreaming of for so many weeks, months, (years even!) is about to kick off. Feeling so blessed right now!

A. XO




Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

  1. Amazing!!!! Good luck! And I hope you also get some sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...